Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Shrieking

Dear Sophie,

You learned something new this week. Shrieking. Yesterday, you wouldn't stop. We tried everything. I was worried it was because of the broccoli. When I was researching broccoli, every link from Google said that it was for babies 8 months and above, but mom insisted so I checked with Yatco (your Pedia) and he gave the go ahead. Anyway, I was worried you were in pain because you wouldn't stop shrieking. The only time you stopped was when I nursed you on my right booby and you had both legs propped against my thighs. I tried to move and it resulted to another bout of shrieking. Please never do that again.

For breakfast we had to serve you the broccoli pumpkin mix again, and I was afraid you were going to hurt ut thankfully you were fine. No crying. I wonder what happened last night. Mom said it was probably because you couldn't find a good sleeping position.

Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment