Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Feeding

Dear Sophie,
You love soup. You love to eat. Right now my worry is that I may be over feeding you.
At five months and 4 days:

* 3times a day
3 ice cubes of frozen baby food (usually some mashed up gulay from Tinola or Nilaga, or squash, sayote, potatoes - whatever is handy.

Half a *gerber* cup of Prunes

2 ounces of clear soup (usually from Malungay and or whatever greens is available)

water (usually an ounce or two)

*About 36 ounces of breastmilk a day

* 4 ounces of apple juice through out the day.

Caran thinks its too much, so I checked with my pedia and he said its different with each kid. You look ok naman so I'm going to continue.

Today I made your food for the week (usually I make your meal for the day lang)
Brocolli, Squash and Rice
Malunggay and Papaya soup

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment