Thursday, September 30, 2010

Gifts from Ninang Gail


I love the tutu, I was actually getting ready to get you one, but I wasn't decided on what color (yes anak, we're back to the learn how to value money part). I'm very happy Ninang Gail got you pink because I would've never seen how cute you are in one. I would've gotten either a yellow or a blue one.






You are so ready for your birthday party! Ninang Gail actually got you two, but I haven't been able to take a pic of the other one because it's still a tad too big for you. I'll post an image of it soon though.

I just realized something. We need to make you kikay. I don't want you bland like me. We have to start a collection for you, and I will come up with one soon. Hello Kitty is just too hard to find here, so that's a no-no. We might go Disney Princess but that stops when you hit 15. Elmo is cute but not girly enough.

You see, I think a lot like a boy, and I want to avoid that with you, so I'm hoping that showering you with girly stuff will influence you to be like one.

No comments:

Post a Comment