Sunday, July 11, 2010

Toys

Today we went to meet your Ninang Wilma and Ninong Russ. On the way out of ATC we passed by ToysRUs and I spent about half an hour looking at toys for you. And I found these two (From Bright starts):

Your very first rattle

and

Your very first whachamacallit




I'm happy to report that you, at least on the first night with them, loved them.

While lulling you to sleep, a thought crossed my mind. I will not give you a lot of toys to play with at the same time. I will only let you play with one or two toys at a time, until you tire of them or you've exhausted all possible playing time with them before I give you a new one. No doubt you will be receiving lots of toys in the future but too much of something is never a good thing. I want to teach the the value of Value. Worth.

That's something I am still trying to learn.

*Update

I just realized that those are not your very very first toys. Ninang Rhia gave you your first toy (a teether) on my baby shower. You haven't used it yet, but I'm sure you will soon!
Also from Bright Starts

No comments:

Post a Comment