Friday, July 16, 2010

2 Months

I have so many and nothing to write about.

You turned two months the other day, but sadly we weren't able to buy cake and party because Typhoon Basyang struck Wednesday and there was a nationwide black out and we didn't have aircon at home, luckily power was back up pretty fast at the condo so we trekked there with your cousins.


We stayed there all day and you three were pretty funny. I hope you grow to be close to your cousins. Your Tita Kathy and I spent almost every summer vacay together but now we barely even get the chance to talk. Time and distance took it's toll.

So you're two months old now, and you're growing to be more and more delightful.


My favorite part of day is in the morning when I wake up. I always wake up to your giggling shreaking sound :D

Turning two months also meant that you needed shots, and I cried (like you did) when you got them. Hay. And Mommy didn't let me carry you agad and she made me drive while she carried you in the car.

So I gave you two hundred kisses when you were sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment