Monday, June 14, 2010

Pacifist

We went to Festival Mall today. This was your first trip to the mall and you were absolutely adorable. You were noticeably a lot more observant, listening to the strange new sounds surrounding you. I was worried you'd be troublesome, but you were a happy camper, sucking your pacifier after you've finished the milk we brought you. (Pacifier will be a topic again at some point, and this trip was made possible by only 2 days worth of pumping, hooray!!!)

Festival Mall is not a baby friendly mall what with the elevators positioned all the way to the middle of the mall, and not all of them working. We tried to catch one but it was always puno and I didn't think the attendant noticed - or cared - that a mother with something big (stroller) needed it because after his trip down the groundfloor, he still filled the elevator with able bodied people. oh well. I had to do a nappie change and the changing room wasn't anything special. I noticed that the belt usually included in the changing table was torn so Im not sure that's legal.

I was happy to be out so I called your ninong Joe to see if he was in the area, and turned out he was. He was with Tito Mike (Shep Pia's husband) and Tita Izel, so met my friends you did.

I bought you some cute stuff again. well. I should really start controlling my spending habit. But at least this time I don't have any regrets. My next trip won't be anytime soon, and I'm thinking I'd wait a month and then get you new set of clothes because I'm sure by then you'd have outgrown our stocks.

1. Sleeveless
2. Short sleeves
3. Socks.
4. Bib

So far I don't foresee anything else.

ohhhhh

I need to start deciding on your baptism, but here is what we have so far:
October 10
Sponsors and Immediate family only.

Anyway, back to our trip. You were quietly content for about an two hours, but then you got sleepy, and that was the only time you started fussing so back to the spa (We treated Lola to a body scrub and massage today for all the love she's giving us) we went. By this point we have finished your supply of milk and it was time to feed you again.

I want to be rich so I can buy you all the cool gadgets in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment