Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Christmas Barbie


Dear Sophie,

I really want to dress you up in tutus and cute rompers and onesies, all things baby-iesh, except your lola doesn't want you in these. I want to enjoy your babyhood of crazy onesies with nice designs and Im actually going to start, now that you can almost sit, sewing cute stuff to your clothes bottom.

It already kinda sucks that I can't decorate the room with all the lady bug stuff because mom thinks its a mosquito hazard (which of course I do agree with, but hey, the rest gets to do that and they're fine)

You have my genes, which means you have a 50%chance of growing big, so I'm going to try my best to make sure you're motivated to staying fit and slim. I started doing that for myself already so that it will be easier for you to just into a healthy lifestyle.


So don't be fat, ok? it's really really hard being fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment