Sunday, October 3, 2010

Carousel

Dear Sophie,

Your grandparents are in Davao, so I've been on leave since Wednesday night. We haven't been able to do much except:

1. Reopen my account (the one that closed because I forgot that I emptied it out after giving birth.)
2. Settle online account stuff I bought for you. We have been buying a lot. I'm scheduled to go to Divi on the weekend of the 15th to look at items I could sell online.
3. Pick up my handy dandy new phone from Smart. Samsung Monte - which I will sell because I'd rather use the money. I have the bestest phone in the world (SE G700) and I don't want to have to learn new commands again.
4. Organize the shoe closet so when it comes time to transform it into your closet, it will be easier.

I like sleeping next to you. I like pulling you close to me and sniffing the back of your head. I like the way you cuddle - you put your leg over mine. These are the things I will miss when I start going to work again, but things that will keep me home on weekends.

Friday while I was doing my banking I left you at the 6F office, where I think you charmed our friends there.  After that we went to Festival and I bought a few things, picked up my phone, and rode the carousel. We took pictures, and I was sure they were saved, but I couldn't find them when I uploaded my phone pics this afternoon - I used my phone cam bec the cam is with lola and lolo.

I am so looking forward to going to Disneyland with you when you hit 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment