Friday, October 8, 2010

Bad Nipple

Dear Sophie,

Akala ko naman, kaya you preferred to nurse directly kasi you preferred me, mali lang pala yung pag butas ni yaya ng teats mo. Sigh. gotta buy us new teats later. Uuuuy, we're going out later. But we can't go to the mall. I don't have enough cash. But don't feel sad, it's only because I've been buying you so many things. I'm going to stop buying senseless stuff now and will start saving money. With the exception of your pambahays, you have enough clothes (frilly, silly cute dresses) and shoes to last you the next 5 months, seriously.

So forgive me if all we're going to do later is hang out at Shopwise to buy you your new teats. I promise to carry you in your carrier and visit every isle. I promise to let you look at all the interesting things all you like. And most importantly, I promise not to run out of money ever again. :* Ang sarap sarap mo naman kasing bihisan e. 

Avent Medium flow nips



*update, weee. We have money. We're going to SM Sucat instead. Sucat and not SM Southmall because it's too far and I want to drive. I'm still at work, but I'm all packed ready to leave because I'm so excited to go home to see you. I didn't get to pump a lot of milk (just 5 ounces) but I'll pump when I get home. I really need to start on my brilliant business idea so I can quit my job and stay with you now, while you still like staying with me. But you know what, you and I, Im going to try to make us bestfriends. 
:*

No comments:

Post a Comment