Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Swing!!!


We love ninang Rose! Sabi nga naman nila, Ask and you shall receive! I've been looking around for an affordable swing because I just know that you're going to like it. I was about to give up and shell out the money (or not) when your Ninang Rose said she has one, and she was going to let us BORROW it. Borrow! No payment, no tambak when you're done!!! Super Happy!!!

And I was right, you are enjoying it! The swing is usually used to put babies to sleep but with you - it kept you up. You liked the feeling of swinging - without stopping. I think you kept waiting for the stop (which usually means my arms are tired swinging your carrier) and you looked extremely excited when you realized there never has to be a 'rest stop'!

So love Ninang Rose more we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment