Friday, July 23, 2010

Bath time fun time










You take a bath twice a day. Around 9 am for your morning bath and 6 for your night bath. You, fortunately, love bath time. You could be sound asleep, but I would still wake you up to take a bath, and at first you'd be upset but the moment you realize that it's for bath time, you immediately relax.

This is your bath area. That is your crib over there. Right now, you're still using that yellow thing because you're still too little for the bath tub that we have (Thank you Ninang Tinay) Safety First. We bathe you in my room, in front of the window where you like looking out of, a relaxed expression on your face.


This is your dressing up area - it's actually just my bed. My routine is

1. Carry you there (yaya will put the chair so I can sit and turn the fan on my direction)
2. With the second towel dry your hair, then your face, then your body and then your feet
3. Massage Manzanilla on your legs, your tummy, and then your back.
4. Put diaper on.
5. Put booties on.
6. Put powder.
7. Shirt (Sando during the day, w sleeves at night)
8. Cologne




This is my dresser - this is were your water is prepared. We use those white bottles to wet you.

We use
Wilkins as your water.
J&J Top to toe in the morning
J&J purple one at night.
J&J purple powder
J&J cologne





We use the big one first (we use the cup to fill them up) then while yaya is refilling that, we use the smaller one.


This is your basket I keep beside my bed. That white square thing is the cotton dispenser.


This is what your bath tub looks like. Soon we can dispose of the yellow thing and then you can truly enjoy bathing!


and let us not forget the two important aspects of Bath time - trashtime. I always have that rug to make sure my floor doesn't get slippery wet and the thrashcan is just there to catch the diaper and cotton I will throw at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment