Thursday, June 10, 2010

Shouldn't hold back... on shopping

I went shopping today. I left you with your grandmother. For two hours.

This field trip was made possible by three days worth of pumping milk.

Ah. The mall. It's been so long. I used to go there everyday for my daily walks.

I bought you a bathtub net today, and now I'm hoping it would make bathing you less complicated for me so we won't have to depend on your grandma so much. I had planned on buying you several colorful clothing - because your whole wardrobe consists of one color. White. Well, there are several colorful ones that were gifts but you're still too tiny for them. So stuck to the white receiving blankets, bedsheets, sleeveless and night tie sides we are.

I got several sets as best as I could with the time constraint and feasted on the possibilities.

But as I was paying, I remembered what your grandmother said, "she should only wear white, makes it easier to spot dirt and any creepy crawlers" and I immediately discarded the colorful stuff.

Which I now KINDA regret.

Not totally, because I've been co nanny for my 4 nephews and nieces, and I've never known any one of them to wear anything but white until they were about 6 months old. Everything white.

And I wasn't so nervous as I brought my shopping stuff out for mommy's careful inspection. It was a sigh of relief when she smiled at the pillow case with the crown.

But Still.

These are the things I will buy on our next field trip:
1. That cute pink onesie with the Phil flag design.
2. The two cute pink onesies from Disney kids.
3. That cute circle shaping pillow with the princess design. Hopefully this time they will have letter S.
4. The pink and white recieving blankets I saw but didn't get.

So now I don't know when I can go out again. But You will turn 1 month soon. And we can go out together.


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment